If left untreated, high blood pressure can cause all kinds of issues and lead to life-threatening conditions. Here’s the real story of what this Silent Killer is doing:
- The growing pressure damages the lining of the arteries in your brain, making it easier for blood clots to form or rupture, causing stroke.
- Your arteries get thicker and harder (known as “atherosclerosis.”) This can lead to heart attack or stroke.
- Your blood vessels weaken and bulge. (The bulge is known as an “aneurysm.”) If this ruptures, it can kill you.
- Your heart muscle gets thicker. It has a harder time pumping enough blood. This leads to heart failure.
- The blood vessels in your kidneys get weaker and narrower. Your kidneys don’t work right, and wastes build up in your body.
- The blood vessels in your eyes are damaged. Thickened, narrowed, or torn blood vessels destroy your vision.
- The flow of blood to your brain is reduced. You have a harder time remembering, learning, and understanding things.
If you have high blood pressure, be sure to check out the Kick the Killer 5 Toolkit Control High Blood Pressure today. And work with your health coach to get it under control — before it’s too late.