Advanced Specialty Care
UK Chandler and UK Good Samaritan Hospitals were selected as “Centers of Excellence” to give Alliance Coal employees and their families access to…
Medical teams with extensive experience and success in treating patients with cancer, cardiac (heart-related), orthopaedic (bones, joints, tendons, etc.), hard-to-diagnose medical conditions, and specialty pediatric care,
Advanced medical technology, and
Advanced subspecialty care. UK HealthCare is among the leading academic medical centers located throughout the United States.
- UK HealthCare has the only Level I Trauma Center serving the eastern half of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Children’s Hospital fills a critical need for pediatric specialty and subspecialty services.
- The UK Markey Cancer Center, widely recognized for excellence in cancer care, including bone marrow transplantation, assures access to ground-breaking new approaches to malignant diseases.
- The UK Gill Heart Institute has attracted talented specialists from the nation’s leading heart centers.
- The UK solid organ transplant program is the only program of its kind within the region.
- The neurology and neurosurgery programs, combined in the Kentucky Neuroscience Institute, are recognized nationally.
For more information on receiving care from the University of Kentucky, please download this brochure or call 859.685.6360