Monday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thursday | 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Mt. Vernon Hours:
Third Friday of each month | 7:00 am – 9:30 am
Appointments are encouraged, but not required. Please call ahead to confirm availability.
NP Lisa Russell (right)
NP Sarah Milligan (left)
From checkups and routine health care, to treatment of chronic conditions and all your day-to-day ailments, we’re here to serve your whole family.
- Physical exams (including pap tests, sports/school exams, some immunizations, and screenings)
- Primary care for families and children
- Diagnosis and treatment of health problems
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Medical education, specialty referrals, and care coordination
There is no office visit copay, and many medications are currently available at no cost to you.
No. A Nurse Practitioner (NP) can do more. NP Lisa is licensed and qualified to provide similar services as a family doctor—including ordering lab tests, diagnosing health problems, and prescribing medications.