Monday | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Appointments are encouraged, but not required.
Please call ahead to confirm availability.
Dr. Boerje “Bo” Axelsson (right)
Nurse Denise Bradbury (left)
From checkups and routine health care, to treatment of chronic conditions and all your day-to-day ailments, we’re here to serve your whole family.
- Physical exams (including pap tests, sports/school exams, some immunizations, and screenings)
- Primary care for families and children
- Diagnosis and treatment of health problems
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Medical education, specialty referrals, and care coordination
There is no office visit copay, and many medications are currently available at no cost to you.